1. Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
2. We will gather and utilisation of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
3. We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
4. We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
5. Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilised, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
6. We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
7. We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.
Privacy: Ads & Analytics
Analytics helps Llama do a range of things, including:
• Check how our website is performing and who is visiting it.
• Improve business processes to create better services for our customers.
• Optimise our marketing spend to get the most out of our advertising.
• Evaluate our products and develop better services.
We advertise via a range of media including online via the internet, other websites, social media, TV, radio, email marketing, phone, email, and in apps. We do this to create awareness of our products and analyse our marketing activity data to ensure we are only advertising the products that you want to see, so it’s more relevant to you.
To improve the effectiveness of our advertising we analyse large amounts of information from a range our sources, including what advertising you have seen, what has worked and what hasn’t, browsing patterns, age, income, number of dependants, marital status, etc. This may involve using location information about your device.
We partner with companies like Facebook, LinkedIn and Google/Microsoft Network to use their tools to market to our audiences.
We take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information we use or collect is accurate, up to date, complete and relevant, with regards to the purpose of the use of the information.
We may use information that we collect about you to better advertise our services to you.
We may also obtain information from Third Parties, such as:
• Information gathered from publicly available sources (such as internet sites and public social media pages, phone books and data from the ABS), and
• Cookies and advertising identifiers that track the behaviour of both customers and non-customers across the internet and, sometimes, caller interactions with our sales and support staff.